- Dear Granite Families,
March Character Trait: This month we are talking about the skill of self-advocacy. This is the ability to speak up for oneself! The first step of self-advocacy is to identify your needs. Then your needs must be clearly communicated to those who can support and help you. Mrs. Ross, our school counselor will be reading “Sam the Stubborn Seed” by Karan Nada to grades K-2 and “Brave Girl” by Michelle Markel to grades 3-5.A Message From PTA: Our PTA President Elect, Bridget Smith, would like to introduce herself and start planning for next year. Please see the letter from Bridget on our Granite website. Questions to Ask Your Students:
- What are you proud of accomplishing this past semester?
- What are you most proud of on your report card?
- What would you like to learn or improve over the next semester?
- What goals do you have for the end of the school year?
- Mon. Mar. 6 – Remote Learning Day – teachers will communicate learning tasks and office hours.
Thank you for coming to conferences this week and supporting our book fair. We are glad to be able to partner with you in supporting and educating our Grizzlies.
- Mon. Mar. 14 – SCC Meeting 4:15 in the library