Dear Grizzly Families,We had the pleasure of hearing original music written by students and our BEAT coordinator Mrs. Heaton! Our students did an incredible job of performing, playing instruments, and putting on an amazing show! Check out the clip attached below! Please remember that all students grades 2-5 can participate in the BEAT next year – held every Friday morning at 8:00am. PTA Volunteer Appreciation – As this year comes to a close we once again reflect on all that has transpired. 2022-2023 at Granite has been wonderful, largely in part for all of your time, efforts and support!! In conjunction with teacher appreciation week, the PTA would like to thank you for your time as a volunteer. Please come into the main office Wednesday, May 10 at Granite Elementary anytime during school hours to pick up a thank you treat!
Field Day Help Requested – A Message from PTA: This year we have a really GRRRREAT day planned Thursday, May 25th. We need your help to bring it all together. Please click on the link below to sign up with your child’s class. Thank you for helping us close out this year and celebrating our kids. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DACAF22A6F4C43-granite Work @ Granite! – We currently have several job openings for next year! Please check out jobs.canyonsdistrict.org to apply! Questions to ask you Students
- 4th-5th – How are you feeling about the RISE tests you took this week?
- What are you most excited for with the school year coming to an end?
- What are you most worried about with the school year coming to an end?
Upcoming EventsThis week:
- Mon. May 8 – Fri. May 12 – Teacher Appreciation Week!
- Mon. May 8 – 1st Grade Program for Parents 10:30
- Mon. May 8 – 2nd Grade Fire Department Program
- Mon. May 8 – Art Contest Awards Assembly – Parents of Winning Students will be Invited
- Mon. May 8 – SCC Meeting 4:15 in the library
- Tues. May 9 – 3rd, 4th, 5th RISE
- Wed. May 10 – 3rd, 4th, 5th RISE
- Thurs. May 11 – 4th & 5th Program for the School
- Fri. May 12 – AM Kdg Program for Parents 9:15
- Fri. May 12 – 4th & 5th Program for Parents 10:30
- Fri. May 12 – 5th Grade State Float Parade
- Fri. May 12 – PM Kdg. Program for Parents 12:30
- Fri. May 12 – Birthday Table for May & June
- Mon. May 15 – Fri. May 19 – Sucker Sales during Grade Recesses (Suckers are $1. Students can purchase up to 5 per day)
- Mon. May 15 – 2nd Grade Zoo Field Trip
- Mon. May 15 – AM Kdg, PM Kdg, and 4th Grade Buddies Field Trips (during kdg. sessions) to Granite Park
- Thurs. May 18 – 1st Grade Bike Rodeo 9:00 – bring your bikes and scooters, and wear your helmets!
- Thurs. May 18 – Safety Patrol and Student Council Boondocks Field Trip
- Thurs. May 18 – 3rd Grade School House Rock Program for Parents 2:15
- Fri. May 19 – 3rd Grade School House Rock Program for school
- Fri. May 19 – Birthday table for July
As always, please reach out with feedback and questions.Warmly, Principal Elcena Saline email@example.com