Dear Grizzly Families,I am so thankful to be a part of such an incredible school community. We have wonderful families, neighbors, teachers, staff, and, most importantly, students. Our Granite Grizzlies are hard working, respectful, and accomplish great things. I wish all of our Grizzly community a joyful Thanksgiving. Stakeholder Surveys Families, please check your email for a survey from Canyons School District. Each year, you have the opportunity to provide us feedback on what we do well, and what improvements we could consider. Your input is valuable and I appreciate you taking the time to complete it. The survey is available through Nov. 30. Questions to Ask Your Students
- What are you most proud of on your report card?
- What do you want to improve for your next report card?
- What things can you do, or what do you know, now that you didn’t know a month ago?
- The character trait this month was gratitude. What did you learn about gratitude? How can gratitude benefit you and others?
Upcoming Events Due to our 2-day school week, I will not send another Growl next week. The upcoming events reflect the next 3 weeks instead. This Week:
- Wed. Nov. 23 – Fri. Nov. 25 – No School Thanksgiving Recess
- Wed. Nov. 30 – Stakeholder Feedback Survey window closes
- Wed. Nov. 30 – ECC Festival of Trees field trip
The Next, Next Week:
- Mon. Dec. 5 – 3rd Grade Clarke Planetarium field trip
- Wed. Dec. 7 – PTA Meeting 10:00
- Fri. Dec. 9 – Student Council Spirit Day – Dress like an elf!
- Fri. Dec. 9 – 3rd Wax Museum 9:30
I always welcome your feedback and questions.Elcena Saline email@example.com 801-826-8575