_x_ Elcena Saline (Principal)
_x_ Katie Dahle (Chair)
__ Christie Taylor (PTA)
_x_ Matt Box
_x_ Stacey Noble
_x_ Michelle Schmidt
_x_ Kim Wedlick
_x_ Stacie Zisakis
_x_ Vince Craig
_x_ Julia Sorenson
__ Chris Collier
__ Kailey Collier
_x_ Nicole Curtis
Approve Minutes- Michelle Schmidt approved the minutes. Julia Sorenson seconded the motion.
- Select date for STEAM night- Monday, February 6th
- Reserve district equipment- Cena
- SCC members run stations: art, science, logic math games, spiros, makey makeys
- Plan details at January SCC meeting
- Review current year’s LAND Trust/TSSP
- Final Safety and Digital Citizenship report
- District Reports
- SNAP plan due 1/27/2023–draft at January’s SCC meeting and finalization
- Parents have concerns about safety on Old Wasatch. Narrow road with no sidewalks. Need to coordinate with the city and county councils.
- Grizzly Growl blurb about parents’ safety concerns.
- We have 377 students registered at Granite including ECC and Goldminer’s.
- Feedback from Parent Survey:
- District Reports
Compliments: Staff members are welcoming, Parents know what is happening in the school and in their child’s classroom. Students are learning. Communication and Parent Square.
Concerns: High numbers in upper grade classrooms. Multiple entrances to school grounds. Drop off/pick up is hectic.
LandTrust Budget: $35,000 currently
TSSA Budget: $42,000 currently–Hired a new part time instructional aide for 4th/5th grade.
Cell Tower Account: $10,147 currently–Used for Parent Teacher Conference meals. Staff niceties.
PTA Report- No PTA members were in attendance.
Julia Sorenson motioned to adjourn the meeting. Nicole Curtis seconded the motion.
Next Meeting: January 9, 2023 4:15pm
Guest remarks are limited to 3 minutes
TSSA/Landtrust Goals: 1) 80% of students in Kindergarten-3rd grade will make at least typical progress according to Acadience Pathways to Progress. 80% of students in 4th and 5th grade will be at proficient or higher in Reading Inventory (RI) by the end of the year. 2) 84% of students are reaching benchmark according to Acadience math assessment. Our goal is to maintain and/or increase 1-2% proficiency. 3) Students will identify the qualities needed to have positive social interactions with peers and persevere through difficult tasks.